Our COVID-19 information page has been designed to ensure that all potential, new and existing clients are aware of our latest updates. Each time there is a new government announcement, we will ensure that this page is updated with any changes to how we operate, so you can have the peace of mind that the information is accurate.
If you have any questions regarding any of our COVID-19 information, our team are always just a phone call away!
Latest Update – 22nd February 2021
Following the most recent announcement, we will be continuing to operate how we have been for the past few months. Our team will, as always, have strict measures in place to ensure the safety of our clients and staff.
We can continue projects on properties, so we would like to reassure those currently having work complete that this will continue. However, the way we complete surveys has changed to minimise contact with clients (please see below for further details).
Consultations will still go ahead; however, these will be remote and over the phone or via video call. If you have any further questions about our policy or updates following the government guidance, then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Our COVID-19 Policy
To reassure our clients and staff’s safety, we have implemented strict processes that will be followed throughout every project. Our team are always happy to run through these with you before visiting your home. Precautions include the following:
- We will be asking clients to complete an initial survey by taking photos of their property so that we can assess how to implement a design suited to you. Photos will be required of the front and rear of the property, any garages, fences or outbuilding that will be within or close to the building lines and internal photos of the area you would like extended.
- You will be asked to provide an outline description of the project including, width and depth of the extension, existing walls and external doors to be removed, any requirements for boilers to be relocated.
- For the windows and doors, please specify which need removing and the style you wish to install onto your extension.
- A risk assessment will be carried out before starting work, and access points will be determined to minimising entry to your home.
- Our team will maintain 2-metre social distancing with one another where possible and where not possible, will wear a face covering. All interactions with clients will be at a 2-metre distance.
- Team members will be encouraged to regularly wash their hands for at least 20 seconds and between this, will be provided with sanitiser.
- Back-to-back or side-to-side working between team members will be encouraged rather than face-to-face.
- Any regular touchpoints will be thoroughly disinfected throughout the day.
- Our team have been briefed on the COVID-19 symptoms and must contact management should they show any signs. If this is the case, they must quarantine for two weeks and will only be allowed back on site when we have carried out the necessary assessments to ensure that they are safe to do so.