Further to the announcement from the Government on Saturday 31st October, we are changing the way that we survey new projects and provide tenders. These changes are designed to minimise contact whilst still being able to provide a good service for potential new clients.
Changes To Our Surveys:
If you would be kind enough to provide the following information by email, we can work on your tender and email it over within a 2 – 3 days.
Photographs of the property as follows:
- Front of the property
- Rear of the property showing walls and roof
- Any garages, fences or outbuildings that will be within or close to the build lines
- Internal photographs of the areas to be extended
An outline description of the project, including:
- Width and depth of the extension
- Any existing walls or external doors for removal
- Any requirement for a boiler or boiler flue to be relocated as part of the project
For windows and doors, please specify what you would prefer:
Once again, we thank you for your patience and support throughout this uncertain time. If there are any further changes to our processes, we will let all clients know as soon as possible. Stay safe, and we look forward to working with you!